Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Blogger Friends

Blogger friends are people you have never met in person however they are the women that stand by your side thru a journey no one else will ever understand.  Blogger friends slowly morph from internet friends, to friends you pass on prayer stones to once you have your placement.  Blogger friends become friends you exchange Christmas cards with.  Blogger are friends that are willing to mail you cookies with letters on them half way across the country because you are having a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom birthday party for your child.  Blogger friends are the people you talk about all the time like you saw them yesterday.  DH now knows who I'm talking about now (with no more explanation then they are one of my "adoption friends").  Two years ago I sat here blogging and wrote about how adopting a baby didn't seem "real."  I couldn't have made it thru this journey without each and every one of you both my "real" and "blogger friends."  I'm so fortunate to have been able to go on your journeys as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment