Wednesday, October 28, 2015


Yesterday we submitted our options check list and today our agency sent our home study to an agency out of state.  The agency is in line with our values (pre/post counseling, assistance with facilitation of semi-open/open adoption).  We have made contact with family in that state that will be willing to host us if we are matched in that state.

Baby Girl isn't a baby anymore she will be 4 in January.  We are starting to wonder about age gaps and what is right for us.  We without a doubt will remain active in 2016 but can't speak with certainty about 2017 if we are still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment