Sunday, October 6, 2013

50% Off

Nothing like a coupon to motivate me to get the profile book done.  I have a 50% off coupon for photo books on Shutterfly.  The catch- the project has to be done by Wednesday.

So as of right now all the pictures are in.  The draft text is in.  Now I just have to do the backgrounds.  Get a little feedback from the agency and we are DONE!  This baby thing is getting real!

Baby Girl has been sick since Friday and last night she woke up vomiting.  She had the worst night in I can't remember how long.  I think I maybe got 4 hours of sleep.  I woke up thinking- Do I REALLY want a second?  Guess so?!


Home Study Check List:
Review original home study
Home Visit
Physician Report- Me
Physician Report- DH
Finger Prints- Me
Finger Prints- DH
Birth Certificate Copy Me
Birth Certificate Copy DH
Marriage License
Profile Book
Letters of recommendation requested

No comments:

Post a Comment