Friday, November 15, 2013

Home Visit Scheduled

So the day before Thanksgiving at 4:15PM is our home visit.  By then we should have a kitchen sink and washing machine working again.  I need to get the office under control.

We were supposed to get a second fire extinguisher for the fireplace in order to be approved for Baby Girl.  We never did.  We have used the fireplace maybe 4 times in the 4 years we have lived here plus there isnt a safe place to keep it in the living room away from Baby Girl.  Hopefully she doesn't notice.  Prior to our last home visit we asked about needing one for a fireplace and were told we didn't need one for a fireplace just a wood stove.  When she came to our home she told us we needed one for the fireplace.  So send me to jail but I'm going to tell her we moved it to the basement when baby proofing and I can't find it if she asks.  As a parent I feel comfortable having one fire extinguisher when the chances that we would be cooking and using the fireplace at the same time in already nonexistent.

The nice things is I planned on crazy cleaning anyway since my In-Laws will staying with us for Thanksgiving.  Kinda nice to kill two birds with one stone.  I'm not overly anxious about the visit.  This time it is just a step in the process and I just want it to be over with.

We will be officially waiting as of the end of this month!  Can't wait to find out all about Baby2!  I keep having baby boy dreams.  Last time I dreamed of girls.... time will tell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment